Raising Capital 101 Seminar
This 11-part video seminar on raising capital for startups and early-stage, high growth companies is based on the most common questions clients ask me during consultations about selling stock, convertible notes and other securities. Covered topics include:
- Three Sources of Capital for Your Business.
- Steps to Raising Equity Capital.
- The Different Types of Investors and How to Deal with Each Type.
- How to Value Your Company for Investors.
- How Much Equity to Sell to An Investor.
- Securities Laws You Must Comply With.
- Regulation D and Rules 504 and 506.
- How to Avoid a Claim of Securities Fraud.
- How Investors Will View Your Business.
- What Questions You Should Ask an Investor.
- The Legal Issues that Must Be Addressed Before Selling Stock to an Investor.