Get your free copy NOW!
Fill out the form to get a downloadable PDF sent directly to your inbox!
Every year, solo practitioners and small firm lawyers retire but aren’t sure how to sell their practices. The Guide to Selling Your Florida Law Practice answers key questions about this process and sets you on the path to sell your firm so you can realize the benefits from your hard work.
In this book you’ll learn:
• How Much Your Firm Is Worth.
• The Four Ways You Can Leave Your Firm.
• Why So Many Attorneys Don’t Sell for Actual Firm Value.
• Common Mistakes When Selling a Firm and How You Can Avoid Them.
• How to Ethically Sell Your Firm.
• Two Dangers You Must Avoid to Successfully Sell Your Firm.
• What Factors Will Make Your Firm Be ‘In Demand.’
• How to Improve a Firm to Increase Its Value.
Written by Ed Alexander, a Florida business attorney who’s been helping lawyers and business owners sell for the past 24 years, this book will put you on the path to selling your practice.